Beside key lectures given by eminent professionals, programme of the conference will include oral presentations and poster sessions of contributed papers. Professionals and young researchers are encouraged to participe and present their work related to all aspects of individual monitoring of ionising radiation.
The Conference covers all aspects of individual monitoring of ionising radiation with topics including:
• New developments in external dosimetry
• New developments in internal dosimetry
• Individual monitoring in medicine, research and industry (including NORM)
• Computational methods in individual monitoring
• Dose assessment for exposures in workplaces and homes
• Monitoring and dose assessment in emergency exposure situations
• Exposure to radon and its progeny
• Air- and spacecraft crew dosimetry
• Individual monitoring services, quality assurance
• Type testing, intercomparisons and results
• International and European standards and recommendations
• Education, training and networks on individual monitoring
To facilitate the abstract submission process, a step-by-step guide
The abstract submission for each participant is limited to two Abstracts. Please note, that the person who uploaded the Abstract(s) considered to be the Corresponding author.
The Abstract Submission Deadline for both oral and poster presentation has been extended to 25 October 2019, in response to numerous requests.